Tuesday, December 07, 2004

(208)755-3453

so rosie has declared that she is on sabbatical for the next week. she has asked me to pass this along and to let everyone know that she will not be using the internet or answering her phone. she says to only call if it is an emergency. so EVERYBODY call and harass her. leave long and detailed messages. post a hundred comments on her blog. i've already tricked her into calling me once by telling her i have something really really cool to tell her. it's really easy to trick her. do it right now. -a

2 comments:

Nate said...

comment to the nose running subject: arn't things like that weird. I peed 7 times today why is that?

rosie said...

amber you're a pain in my ass. and even worse though not a single damn person even called me. rat bastards, i could have died and no one but my mother and some guy who had the wrong number would have known. thanks guys.