Friday, December 31, 2004

carlo rossi

it's snowing and raining real ugly like, and something tells me that those who were coming up to kiss at midnight with us are not coming. so this morning my wife and i figured that if no one shows, we will spend the evening with uncle carlo, and ring in the new one with black and milds and a love game. oh yes... we will. this is not to say that it would be wonderful to have our friends up, so if you are considering braving the roads (which really aren't bad), than do it, you have a place to stay.
and to comment, rather than something you want to change, please mention one thing you would like to see stay the same in the new year. mine would have to be... the continuing of my book obsession. i've never been a reader until just recently, and it is extremely fulfilling. so i hope that continues.

5 comments:

noah! said...

i really hope that i continue to enjoy school as much as i have been. i'm starting to feel the burn of 18 consecutive years of school without a break.

JP said...

there are so many things that NEED to change that i WANT to stay the same.
anyway, i as well would like to continue reading the way i have been the last week or so, but for once in my life i would like to finish a book.

nina said...

to have boundries when it comes to my life. i have finally just learned how to say no to overcommiting myself. its nice actually.

d. vanheule said...

things have been odd lately i must admit. there have been a lot of huge "changes" that have been occuring in my life and i can honestly say that i believe them all to be producing positive results wether painful or not. i think i would like that to be my constant. that things will continue to be changing in my life. my spiritual, emotional, and relational skin has been rubbed raw lately and it only causes me to become more sensitive or "feel" more and that is when i trully feel alive. i know this all sounds a bit cheezy or like i am trying too hard but that is honestly the first thing that came to mind. the second had to do with continuing to keep up on reading, especially harry potter.

d. vanheule said...

and on that note i would like to give a fatty new years shout out to my homies in the harry potter book club. griffindor fo eva!!!!