Tuesday, August 30, 2005

book game

ok, i was "tagged" by rosie. i'm exctied. here it goes:

1. Number of books you have owned: I'm not sure how many. Definately not as many as I'd like to have, but enough to keep me reading new things for a while.

2. Last book you bought: Watership down. I've never read it and I'm really excited about it.

3. Last book completed: The Alchemist. I reccomend it to anyone who hasn't read it.

4. Five books that mean a lot to you:
1. East of Eden
2. The Little Prince
3. The Human Comedy
4. The Brothers Karamazov
5. The Shawshank Redemtion

4b. What are you currently reading? Well, I just started Invisible Man but I'm taking it slow beacause I'm still digesting The Alchemist.

5. Which five bloggers are you passing this onto? I think all of mine are taken already. But I would pass them to:
1. matt
2. rosie
3. tim and shauna
4. josh talbot
5. joey

1 comment:

The Talbot Family said...

i don't have my list together yet. just wanted to say hi.