Friday, May 05, 2006

Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Evidently I have allergies. I've never had them before. I'm guessing that the Big Man was sitting around, kind of looking about on His shelf, and with me in mind He said, "Hmmmmm, lets seeeeeee, maybeeeeee... no. Hmmmmmmm, hooowwww aboooouuut... THIS!

I can't breathe through my nose and my eyes feel like they have cats stuck in them. I'm eating a T.V. dinner that I can neither taste nor smell. I take a big breath, then a bite, then I chew. I then open my mouth and breathe out, then chew some more, then swallow.

In other news, I was inspired today to buy a ring binded sketch book along with twelve Verithin prismacolor lead pencils. I want to start sketching again, and maybe if they don't suck really bad, just maybe, post a few.

Cool? Cool.

3 comments:

Matt Pool said...

Cool?

Matt Pool said...

Sweet.

The Talbot Family said...

i had ga-narly allergies all weekend long!

...um

that's it.