Thursday, June 15, 2006

Teeth

Long story short, I'm sitting in church chewing gum. A filling falls out of a tooth. I swallow this filling. I go to the dentist. Dentist tells me I need a crown. I get sad, and a little scared. I make an appointment. I go to the dentist again. I get drilled. Dentist tells me I need a root canal. I get really sad, almost depressed, and a little bit mad. I get temporary crown, and make an appointment, which brings us up to date.

I'll let you know how this goes, but for now, i say teeth are shit. Little pieces of it all stuck up in our gums, and I hate shit in my gums.

4 comments:

noah! said...

i see we've both had shitty weeks.

Linna said...

umm...this comment has nothing to do with teeth besides (i feel your pain....i am avoiding the dentist like a plague which in return is creating a bigger plague in my mouth).
I will see you soon. Cause you will be "living" in the area when I come.
Happy for you guys. I want to hear all about your teeth and shit and "living".

See ya soon!

rosie said...

BEER+VICODIN=One Strange Trip...like dropping bad acid stlye.

lindsay anne said...

I think this is the best thing I've read in awhile. Little pieces of shit stuck up in your gums?

that was perfect. I needed that on this monday.