Monday, January 08, 2007

Other things get crazy.

Weekend - Rose, Suz, Jen and Shant in town, smokin' Church Warden's, and puttin' cocktails away.
Yesterday - Rio Bravo rehersal in Pasadena.
J11 - Rio Bravo show at Spaceland.
J14 - Ann Lynn rehersal in Riverside.
J15 - Ann Lynn recording at Sage and Sound.
J16 - Ann Lynn recording at Sage and Sound.
J17 - Ann Lynn recording at Sage and Sound.
J18 - Ann Lynn show at Spaceland.
J22 - Ann Lynn show at Detroit Bar.
J26 - Ann Lynn show at Morongo.
J27 - Wife and I to Vegas, maybe? By the looks of things, maybe not.
F11 - Possible Ann Lynn show at The Knitting Factory.
F24 - Possible Ann Lynn show somewhere else.
In Between - Work and Date Wife as much as possible.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Matt,

I jumped on to tell you I will be in Mammoth this weekend, shredding it up. Also, I will be in Bear next weekend, riding probably on Saturday. Give me your cell number and I'll call you. mrkleane@hotmail.com

lindsay anne said...

I'll be at the show tomorrow. woot woot.

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure we're coming to the spaceland show thurs....good to see Ann Lynn staying busy!