Monday, March 19, 2007

...

Saint Pat's this year was all kinds of radical. Sweet friends. Good food. Oceans of beer. Nintendo Wii. A haphazard fantasy ball team. And a new default conversation topic which is, as Matt B. observed about nine times, "Come to Big Bear! Man totally come hang in Big Bear!"

I am lame. But honestly... come to Big Bear
I'm thinking a weekend after the lake opens to boats. I'll get a cabin, or we can camp. I'll get a pontoon to bbq on and swim from. Doods and doodettes. Doods can fish and drink beer, and doodettes can like, make candles out of pinecones and shit. When's good?

11 comments:

Nick said...

Ummm.. I kinda wanna come to learn how to make candles out of pinecones, is that cool?

pedronegro said...

I want to go camping. I also want you to play joshua fest because it is 30 minutes from where I grew up. D-Town for life.

rebecca said...

I make a mean turkey out of pipe cleaners and pine cones. I'm in!

M said...

You're totally seducing me with your Big Bear love vibes.

I'm there.

Anonymous said...

sounds great. You sold me with the pinecone candles.

Your wife told me to tell you to move to portland. so move up here already

kcs said...

I secretly love big bear. Can I work for your dad?

Matt Pool said...

You can. You have a choice.
Maintenance.
Construction.
House Keeping.
Customer Service.
Front Desk.
Computer Repair.

Oh, they also need a guy to document how the jacuzzi tub's work while drinking wine and watching Outdoor Living Network.
So...

andy said...

can I just drink jacuzzi water?

J. Giunta said...

matt insisted we should go to big bear to sleep on the futon. will there be beer on the futon? cos i'm in if there is.

Matt Pool said...

you can andy. all you want.

and jen, there can be all the beer in the world on the futon if there is a wii on the futon. eh?

Keith said...

I'm in man. I love BBL! Give me a weekend and no worries. I can bring my tumba or djembe -- we can jam on the water and be dumb, pretend the outside world doesn't exist for just a little while and, of couse, stick our noses in some Jeffery pines.