Saturday, March 10, 2007

It is Nice Day! I LIKE!

Waxing the neighbors hacked world wide web waves.

It really is wonderful outside. I think when Amber gets home we will break out the cruisers and hit the bike path, and maybe a hot dog. For some reason I'm in the mood for a hot dog. At a ball game. Soon enough.
Last night we went out with some of Amber's Bear Mt. work buddies. We ate and drank Mexican. Then drank bowling. It was alot of fun getting to know some new people with different interests who live in the same town. And now I've got a fishin' friend for fartin' and fiddle faddle.

An Update:
300 cut my turds yesterday.
Thermopylae reading is adding a wrinkle to my brain.
Wilco does a beautiful thing with "Sky Blue Sky".
Modest Mouse does an almost annoying thing with "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank". Though parts are good.
Kings of Leon do an almost cheesy thing with "Because of the Times". However I'm enjoying it. It's like they've given up being something fashioned and are just sticking with the first sounds that come along. It grooves.
This guy did a nice thing by giving me the above three.
The Sword will ignite my hair and burn my head into a scabby ball on Monday.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Man, nice post. Is that a new wilco song off the new album, streamed for free from the infamous web site? Did you know about the album? At any rate, good to see you're alive, kickin, and doing well. What's up with your folks and leaving the old place?

Matt Pool said...

Thanks bud. The name of the album is Sky Blue Sky, and it pretty much rules.
The folks are doing well. We just remodeled the bathroom of their new place, and they should be in this week. So, a little weird, but we'll get used to it.