Thursday, March 01, 2007

Recapitated!

Not sure where to go over this chicken soup. Last weekend The Pattersons and soon to be Harbaughs ascended the mountain for some major max outage, where many a great time was had. Except for Murray's. That place is really slacking with the good dive vibe lately. Nonetheless we made the best of it. Highlights? The term Spread Savage was birthed and used extensively. We broke our "Stay Up Super Late Playing Celebrity And Drinking Super Amounts Of Beer" record. Matt and Lisa, we need a rematch. Seriously. We displayed awesome ski skills on the slopes, followed by awesome bloody mary swollowing skills at the lodge. All in all a sweet weekend. Who else wants to come? We love company. Really. Or who wants to camp soon? Spring time?
So today was nice. It's been awhile since I've had a break in work with nothing to do. I awoke around nine, went in to work and finished a 10 acre plot plan in 1/30 scale. Then I had lunch with my Dad. Then I went and had a soy latte and worked on my book. It was great to be on my own and utilize this little town for more than just sleeping and working.
We finished Arrested Development last night. That made us sad. What a great show.
I think I'll shred on Saturday. Club 33 on Sunday! Rio Bravo show Monday. Be there! Then next week someone will love our house and make a sweet offer. Then we'll sell it and hit the road for a bit. Then we'll win 10,000 bucks on a scratcher and fly to Acapulco where we'll eat fish and smoke hand rolled cigarettes and wear straw hats and short shorts.
Good. I'm glad we've got that figured out.

3 comments:

M said...

Can I come?

Sycz said...

I need to go up to Big Bear after Easters. Hang out to the Max.

noah! said...

how was the 33???