Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The working day has ended,

and I'm at home drinking cold Coors light. I spent it picking up Water Will Serve letter's, picking up trash, and schmoozing a client. "Ya man, we'll have your carpet in and your door knobs on and your wine fridge in by the weekend man. No worries. Totally."
Will we? I think so.
I've been doing alot of electrical plans lately, and I've come to a conclusion that no shower should ever go without a can light directly above it. That's how we did ours and I will say it's a beautiful thing. Bright shining nudity in the morning.
Dinosaur Jr. will play on Friday, and I will be there.
We're packing up the house, and it's weird, and I filmed it so we will always remember it.
And yes, I youtubed it.

5 comments:

Seriously said...

is that cademon's call on in the background?

lollollollollollollol snort

Matt Pool said...

It's the Devil's music rather. Neko Case I believe.

rosie said...

I'm glad you did that, it made me less sad that I'm not going to be able to come up before you guys leave. I love you both. many 'a good times were had in that little cabin

Nick said...

I'm coming up this weekend. Whatcha you doing Saturday night? Probably busy but if not maybe I could cruise by? Word!

rebecca said...

wtf was that me spliced in.. you're too cool pools