Monday, October 22, 2007

11:57

Tonight I stayed after class to study minerals, thus my brain burns, like southern California, with all of their different names. Pyrite. Augite. Biotite Mica. Plagioclase Feldspar. It actually feels like my brain is turning into said minerals and eroding into sediment that will flow down through my head and body and settle in my feet. That will suck.

The other night the wife and I made our way over to Hollywood's Arclight Theater to see The Darjeeling Limited. The Arclight was both great and crappy. It was nice looking inside, and it had great sound. It also cost $14.00 a person, and there was popcorn all over our seats. The Darjeeling Limited, in our collective opinion, was fantastic. Wes Anderson at his second best (only to them Tenenbaums). Beautiful imagery, classic style, and great characters partaking in hilarious dialogue. I would recommend it. I do. There is a sort of supplementary short film called Hotel Chevalier available for free on itunes that would work both before or after seeing The Darjeeling Limited. It was a little shocking, mainly the whole Natalie Portman naked bit.

Yosemite in one week. I am excite!

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Seriously said...

ive already expressed my opinion about ms. portman. and it is not a favorable opinion.

brad said...

yosemite!