Thursday, January 10, 2008

Further North

I'm up in the snow workin for a couple days. I'm building a wet bar in a cabin. It's pretty fun. I had CMT on in the background today and the old movie Pure Country with George Strait was playin. It made me want to go back to Nashville, or anywhere out in "country" country, you know? Someday, again.
Amber and I have spent most of the last few days watching Heroes. That show is gooooood. I have a big crush on my wife. I have a little one on Claire Bennet. Is that weird? Babe is that weird?
My dad and I went to a hockey game at the Honda Center. We had tickets to sit in Bob Iger's suite, and it was sweet. As you probably agree, hockey is no good on tv, but live it's pretty bitchen.
I've been pulling out my old sketch books in search of a little inspiration to start again. It's working a little bit. Now I just need to pull out some time.
We got our Disneyland passes the other day, and I puked a bit in my mouth with excitement. Walt is wearing a ring with Mickey on it at their statue in the hub. Check it next time. It's really fun.
At the moment I'm sonically digging Johnathan Rice, Levon Helm, Mel Tillis, Waylon, and mother flippin Om, who I will see with Ryan very soon.
I am going to drink rice wine with my brother.

1 comment:

amber said...

i have a crush on peter petrelli. on lost you have a crush on sun and i have a crush on jin. as long as we are always even.