Monday, February 18, 2008

Presidents Day

It's presidents day, and all I want is one that I can be proud of.
I just hung up with Matty. We miss them. We will travel to New York City this summer and do many things. It will be fantastic.
Pauly and his lovely wife Jen came through the other night. We rode bikes and ate sandwiches and drank wine and drank beer and talked of days gone by. It's so great to see old friends, and to be reminded that they are just as wonderful as they were. Paul temporarily left behind Centurion.
Photobucket
On it I will attempt to hone my fixed gear skills. I might die.
I was wrong, school starts tomorrow. I am thrilled. Seriously.
I will finish playing backgammon with my wife now. I will go apply for jobs. Then I will go record more drums. Then we will go to a birthday party.

1 comment:

j.a.c. said...

We had such a great time with you guys. You're gotta come visit us in azerona. Until then, enjoy the bikes (and don't die).