Friday, October 24, 2008

The Rusty Nail, or...

A reason for Drambuie.

2 oz Scotch Whisky
1/2 oz Drambuie

Serve over ice in a rocks glass.

Yes please, times four.

Why am I still awake? And why am I burping up pepper? It's the worst taste in the stratosphere, ever in all of time and space. I'm tired but cannot sleep. This is my life. I will sleep until almost noon tomorrow, while I get up at seven and shower and go to Kinkos and then school. I will do all of this asleep. It will be dangerous because I am cursed. I can see the Matrix now, and guess what... everything is architectural!

I made this:

Photobucket

Then I turned it into this:

Photobucket

One day I will finish school, and get a job at Tommy Burger.
Goodnight.

6 comments:

Nate said...

I miss your blogs.

Matt Pool said...

That was amazing. I posted this, then refreshed the page, and there you were with a comment, you little speed reader.

I miss you. Ride a Greyhound out here and see us.

JP said...

i been runnin
i been running from you
and you been chasin
you been chasin me to
the end
the end of all time and space

la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

Speaking of greyhounds, there is an old dog-racing track near our house. It's supposed to be some architectural wonder from the fifties, or some shit like that. Just a little draw to get you out here.

d. vanheule said...

that's beautiful matt, im proud. and impressed.

J Piacentini said...

i miss you