Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend

I saw Bon Iver at the Wiltern Friday night. It was the first show I've been to in a while, and it was good. Here is an encore highlight:



Saturday we scaled the mountain for the Heule Oktoberfest. Lots of good beer, log sawing and stein holding competitions.
Saturday night I attended my ten year reunion. Chad's Place. Big Bear Lake. Pretty amazing.

Yesterday I ripped out an old shower. Today I went to school. Tonight I took a quiz:

I didn't cheat, I promise. I answered all the questions honestly.

3 comments:

amber said...

I don't believe you. You cheated because you want to be Tim Riggins. I want you to be coach Taylor. You're closest, though, to a combination of Landry and Sarreson and they are on their way to becoming coach Taylors.

Matt Pool said...

I can live with that. I didn't cheat though. Cross my heart.

Seriously said...

ummm...these comments are ridiculous!

love you guys and your craziness.

robyn