Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wife and Summer

I'm bleaching my shoes and drinking black coffee. I'm listening to Johann Johannsson on KEXP. I'm working on my final project of my final semester of my PCC career. Come Autumn I will have a new home, and a studio of my own, where I can spread out my tools and my plotter and my microwave and my black coffee.

Sometimes I feel that I need to be reminded why I wanted to be an architect in the first place. Sometimes it seems like the worst idea I've ever thought up. Sometimes it is all there is, for miles. My fate. Sometimes I'm married to it. Then I remember who I'm actually married to and the clouds part.

I've uploaded my YEAR 2 Portfolio here. I'd love feedback.

Other than that part of my life there is my wife and there is Summer. Both are beautiful. I want to spend time with both as much as possible.

3 comments:

d. vanheule said...

dude that portfolio is gorgeous! flipping through it i could almost feel how many nights you must have missed sleep to make that thing. i also love that you built a community for ghosts!!! so futuristic! i mean no one else has thought of that!;)

NathanSidener said...

nice, to hear from you
I've started a new blog if you didn't notice

tim said...

yup. pure awesomeness. its like reading an art a book in a foreign language, where you can't understand it, but it has amazing pictures and stories to engulf yourself in. i saw that band timeline you made in josh's house. pretty awesome gift.