Tuesday, December 07, 2004

a day of joy and frolics

before anything, if you haven't already, read my wife's post below, it's more important.
and secondly more important, go to my brothers blog and read his chrisTmas song, you will laugh.
last and least, i'm having left over tofu pa nang for lunch and felt like being twelve again, thus, my christmas list.

1. an assortment of rocks and minerals.
2. a rock tumbler set (page 82, sears christmas catalog, 1992)
3. cool sweat shirts
4. mighty ducks sweat shirts
5. a new sr-71 blackbird poster, and a new lambourgini countach poster
6. the new Mcgee and Me, it's called "Twister and Shout"
7. since seven is my lucky number, this one's really important, Bayou Billy
8. a new lava tube, with an 8 ball slammer with finger holes
9. construction paper and glue and a book on how to make finger skis
10. and last, since buzz says he saw some grizzly bears near Pallasie's Candy Store, i need a Red Rider BB gun, with a compass, and a stock, and this thing which tells time

4 comments:

JP said...

dude me and andrea are cracking up. that is the best thing i've ever heard. fricken lamborgingi countash. hahahaha. remember the sears catalogs? hahahahahaha. fricken finger holes on the slammer. hahahahahaahahhaha.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber,
This is Shauna. I just wanted to tell you that on kcrw.com, if you go to "find it" and type in wilco it will pull up a video of two sets and an interview that they recently did.

Matt Pool said...

thank-you so much shauna. i'm going to look at it right now!-a

suzanne said...

Matty,
It's hard to think of what I would have wanted at twelve. My list would have to include A new pair of purple velvet vans and casio keyboard with built in drum machine. I think I would also love a maroon Bum Equipment swetshirt and some Stussy t-shirts would be rad!