Thursday, December 22, 2005

ten

in 1990 i was ten years old. for christmas that year i wanted the lab tech jr. chemistry set, i wanted the he-man vs. skeletor castle grey skull, and i wanted rock'em sock'em robots. i got the lab tech jr. and ended up lighting my sock on fire and burning my eyes. i didn't get castle grey skull, but seth allen did. from that day on we weren't best friends anymore. and i got rock'em sock'em robots, and couldn't be beat.

when you were ten what were three things you wanted?

5 comments:

lindsay anne said...

hmmm I was living in Alaska when I was 10.

I know I wanted a Porcelain doll. I got one of Laura Ingalls Wilder, but not sure if I had specifically requested that one.

I also wanted ninja turles action figures.

and I think the last thing was a fishing pole. I think I got one. an ugly stick. (they're unbreakable)

(YES, I know my tastes were all over the map)

those years all blur together for me, but that's the best I can remember it. and I don't think my parents ever bought me any ninja turtles. so I played with my next door neighbors.

noah! said...

lets see. i was 10 in 1993 and i specifically remember wanting:

1)mortal kombat for gameboy
2)a super nintendo
3)hats - i don't know why, i hate hats.

Do you remember when I said...

1991 - I wanted a prearranged marriage. I got one and am the proud owner of my lovely wife, 18 boys, 47 sheep, and my father's father's fatherland all the way from the Old Well to the east and up to the rolling Palisades of the Swan to the west.

The Talbot Family said...

i don't even remember! weird.

Andrew said...

1990.

I wanted to live with Pipi Longstocking in the South Seas.

The funny thing is that I actually got my wish.

That doesn't happen to everybody, you know.