Monday, December 19, 2005

today i didn't even have to use my A K

i gotta say it was a good day. two reasons largely responsible are as follows:

reason #1. to my suprise i have just come across my long lost "21 singles" from the jesus and mary chain, including such tracks as head on, just like honey, and sometimes always. pure genius in its simplest form. this gives me a happy feeling deep down inside my loins. and what the hell does that even mean? i've got a dictionary in the drawer, lets take a peek.

loin \'loin\n 1: part of the body on each side of the spine between the hip and the lower ribs. 2: pl: pubic regions

reason #2. we just booked a february residency at the detroit bar. this as well gives me a good feeling in my pubic region. not literally, but this is very exciting nonetheless. so if your in the area, and you like to listen to live music and drink beer, come. steve d. will be joining us with a banjo... no shit.

2 comments:

noah! said...

fantastic! i've been meaning to look that up and now i don't have to!

rosie said...

far too much pubic conversation for my liking...but it is settled I will save my trip home until Feb. So I can come see you guys rock your loins at the Detroit Bar. 2 bucks..Bud Lite, how could a girl refuse?