Monday, January 23, 2006

spent two days in silverlake

where i/we:

slept on becca's wood floor.
was/were inebriated four times.
raced my wife to ralphs for more beer.
made new international friends at a red lion:
-a german who hated america pre living here.
-a russian who hugged me and sang to me.
-a native american who tamed a stallion.
-a lithuanian who spake japanese.
ate at a backdoor bakery.
yodeled along to 'focus' with some pattersons.
quoted christmas vacation in it's entirety.
talked with a longshoe and wife and dog.
reacted allergically to shellfish or saki.
took two benodryl and went to cha cha's.
fellowshiped with lutherans in pasadena.
made and ate baklava c/o a shant and jen.
listened to art bell.
was/were home by sunday midnight.

dumb lists.
i can't stop.
things to do this week:

tune and play guitar.
tune and play ukulele.
pick up tune and play piano. not gonna happen.
start puzzle with wife.
rent the weather man with wife.
make dinner for wife.
up and drive to vegas. hopefully soon rose.

question:

if you could change your name, what would you go with?

i'd go with either emmett, lyle, or rocky.

12 comments:

Do you remember when I said...

I was at Cha Cha's last night.

I would change my name to Dark or Mirky or Frozen or Logan.


P.S. The word verification of the day is "gzoqfi"... "gzoqfi".

JP said...

buddy or lynn.

missed you guys too! we dont know what to do when you're not around...

Andrew said...

"Big Guy."

That sounds like the best weekend ever.

rosie said...

Your weekend totally kicked my weekends ass...I hope I see your faces soon, because I'm having major Pool withdraws.

Names, Name. what is in a name? Ummm I chose Frankenstein.

noah! said...

damn. good weekend.
i would change my name to clancy.
word verification of the day: xoepzoi

Matt Pool said...

i like that list. especially the part where you say you're making dinner for your wife!

Matt Pool said...

p.s. i would confiscate "dino" from suzanne.

rebecca said...

fun times you two!.. you can call me um Lady Clair.

Matt Pool said...

i like the names.
put them together you'd have a "Logan Lynn Lady Big Guy Clair" who's in from Clancy to see Frankenstein.

am i dumb?
sometimes i wallow in it.

and i made food last night, right off.
but i like your energy mama. i'll do it again.

The Talbot Family said...

i'm getting in at the end of this. but i'd go with... sterance!

man i miss you guys.

Andrew said...

dear god there are way too many comments on this blog. this is scand-o-lous.

and i'm changing my name to "Awesome Big Guy."

ms. tea said...

that sounds like an awesome weekend, glad we could spend a little of it with you.

i would be paris. because what cooler name exists than Paris French?

thats what i thought