Thursday, September 21, 2006

Soy muy contento últimamente.

Things are looking up, and as a result I've been able to relax, and smile more. The VW went to the dealer for a new alternator, a new battery, and some new wires. I don't know what any of these wires do, I just know they weren't doing what they were supposed to be doing, hence the car was not working. Fortunately she is under warranty for another two years or twenty-five thousand miles, making all the repair free. So that's totally radical. But it doesn't stop there. I sent our water damaged ipods back East to a little company called Ipod Res-Q, and they fixed both of them. And that's awesomely badical! I also just got around to ordering a new battery charger for the D-Elph, and after charging it and turning it on I found a buttload of old photos that I forgot about. They will be on here next time. Belee dat.

This weekend we make way for sunny San Diego, where my Grandparents will celebrate their 50th with a straight up luau, where my Mother-In-Law will buy me belated birthday Levi's, and where I hope to buy a couple tickets to the Miramar Airshow. Well see about that one.

Lastly, I put up a classic on the other blog. Check it.

Until next time.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

i love that. all of it.

JP said...

me 2

ms. tea said...

kicking myself in the face for not buying my vw from a vw dealer. glad it is all working out for you, hope san diego was fun.