Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"Ever’thing in Winston Salem is aginst th’ law

I’ma low pay daddy singin’ th’ high price blues."

More true than you know. Know what else is?

"I don't even care to shake these zipper blues, And we don't know,
Just where our bones will rest, To dust I guess."

Sorry. iTunes on shuffle. I'll stop.

Just an update. Nothing focused.

It get's dark early, and for the first time in my life, I don't mind it. What's the deal?

Remember this guy?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I carved him into my pumpkin, because he makes me laugh.

So Halloween is the night when 5th, 6th, and 7th grade girls dress up like harlots and hookers and walk around freezing their uncovered asses off all night. I forgot. I remember now. I can't wait to be a dad. Sweat pants and sweat shirts will be worn, covered with towels, and then a tarp, until the age of 18... I joke, but seriously.

We saw "The Prestige" last night. It's quite good. And Christian Bale is a great actor, and hot to Amber. And to me. Amber's hot to me too. They both are.

John Kerry is kind of a boob. Kind of a booby.

KBHR 93.3 The Bear acually had a good streak this afternoon. Short-lived, but good. It was Fleetwood Mac, followed by Ryan Adams, followed by Aimee Mann, followed by the song "mushaboom" by Feast. Yes, she said Feast, and that was the end of it.

Lost tonight.

Get informed.

I think that's it for now.

How was everyone's November first?

3 comments:

rosie said...

oh, slimer. joey was Egon one year for halloween.

noah! said...

slimer made me laugh out loud. actually, it was more of a chortle*.



*chor‧tle  /ˈtʃɔrtl/[chawr-tl]
1.to chuckle gleefully.
2.to express with a gleeful chuckle: to chortle one's joy.
3.a gleeful chuckle.

rosie said...

i got your letter bestie, i love you.