Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A big day for the donkey.

Due to the election results there have been a few things bouncing around the ol’ cabeza. A little change could be exciting. We shall see. Will the media, by and large leaning left, put some sort of halt to the doom and gloom economic predictions and the consistently negative reporting of the war in Iraq? And why is it that when an elephant wins, it’s due to corruption and cheating, and demanding a re-count? Just thoughts. Trust me, there’s no side taking. Actually, I’ve been leaning lately toward a sort of independent/libertarian fusion type of thing. Sometimes. Local results? I’m 50/50. Jessica’s law passed. That’s nice. Eminent domain, not so much, and that’s not nice. And what’s the deal with Parental notification? 80% support in the polls a week ago, and now nothing. Weird. Anyway, the first female Speaker of the House is elected. That’s cool. I’ve always thought that she looks like an aged Kate Beckinsale. And I like the College Access For All part of her Six for ’06, among other parts. So that’s that.

I’m trying that fruit detox fast for a couple days. Today is day one, and while I was out in the field spotting tree’s and shooting grades for a plot plan, I got the shakes. I heard you get weak but then it’s supposed to turn into energy. We’ll see. There is a tray of bread with this sauce that you put on top sitting next to me right now and I’m about to lose my mind. I will power through this. I will prevail.

Lost tonight.

7 comments:

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Man I love the peanuts Christmas Special.

The Talbot Family said...

Nadia were just talking about doing a detox. givin' the engine a clean start. let me know how it goes.

noah! said...

i'm pretty optimistic about most of the election results. i feel like our government has become stale and stubborn and a change will be good.

Seriously said...

sorry we missed you guys on sunday. i was pretty beat after bachelor party extravaganza the two days prior. drop a line over at myspace with your phone number, though seeing as i lost your when switching phones.

gloyd

ms. tea said...

andrew's comment deleted? is someone suppressing le resistance?

my word verification is: orcohoze
i thought that was funny

Matt Pool said...

I can't figure it out. It says removed by "the blog administrator", which I think is me, however it was not.
Strange.
Re-post.