Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's blowin up a gale

There was random snow today and wind that blew my beanie off. Basically sucky stupid weather.
I was going to have to go the San Diego for work today, but I didn't. Instead I had my hair cut. And tonight I think I'll shave my beard. On Sunday Shane said to my brother, "For not being able to grow a beard, Matt can grow a pretty mean beard." But it's buggin. It's prickly and thick and food gets in it. So I'm going to shave it.
Been in the mood lately for old music. Old Shins and American Analog Set. Yo La Tengo and American Football and Badly Drawn Boy. Some old Death Cab and Elliott Smith. Nostalgic stuff.
Speaking of nostalgia, I was youtubing old cartoons like Talespin and Darkwing Duck. But this one really took me back:


P.S. Grey's Anatomy, I'm afraid I'm hooked.

4 comments:

rosie said...

Grey's will eat your supper. i can't wait for you guys to get here. i miss you soo much

pedronegro said...

feel like giving up on Lost and your starting Grey's Anatomy makes my heart sad

noah! said...

the other day i youtubed K.I.D.S. incorporated. that brought me back. too far.

JP said...

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve THIRTEEN!