Monday, April 23, 2007

Strange indeed

I shaved, and it made my cheeks look chubby and my mouth look like a little beak.
We went to Vegas for a few days where we saw the in-laws, hung with Rose, drank Keith Richards' at Nate's bar, won money at the roulette wheel, and played pool in some heshin ass corner of the city.
The Bethancourt's ascended the mountain for one of the most layed back weekends we've had in a while. We offroaded to Butler Peak, now a.k.a. Butthole Peak. Nottingham's with Josh and Andrea. Cards with KahlĂșa and milk until 5 a.m. In fact yesterday we left the house only to puff a pipe and buy some Rolling Rock.
It's strange to think that we are only going to be on the homestead for another month. Strange indeed.

I want to play rock music soon.
I want to test myself all the day long.

6 comments:

rosie said...

Man, This whole living in different states things sucks ass. i miss you guys. "cue club" crew for life.

pedronegro said...

I want to visit friends
I want to visit europe
I want Matt Pool to call me back!
See you in a little bit

noah! said...

137 - that's my IQ.
i'm not sure what that means.

Anonymous said...

We can buy some rolling rock when your in portland if you dig.

Andrew said...

i hate the impulsive beard shave. it's depressing. i was about to do an impulsive beard shave, but you just changed my mind. if you ever want to drink beers in idaho and go fishing and stuff, i own beers.

Matt Pool said...

We will be close to Idaho soon. Should time allow, beers and fishing and stuff would rule.