Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fire

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We came up to Big Bear for a wedding and some more stuffs: drums and fishing poles and printers. When we got here, she was on fire. This photo is from yesterday, when it was five acres. Today it's four thousand acres and the number one fire priority in the country. A little scary. We were at a lake house last night, after a hipstered snowboarder wedding, and the sky was bright orange and almost beautiful. Anyway, it needs to go away. I got a haircut. Now my beard looks as big as Gandalf's. I'm going to shave it. And I like The Kinks right now. Alot.

4 comments:

noah! said...

i seriously walked outside tonight and said, "...smells like smoke". this explains alot.

rebecca said...

I heard about this fire of yours in Big Bear.. I hope it goes away too.
The kinks rule. Don't shave the beard!
I miss you both.

rosie said...

i hate this. it makes my stomach hurt when i see it on the news.

Andrew said...

I too heard about this fire, and my stomach also hurts.