Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Escuela

I'm in the lab listening to Boris very loud. I'm not really working. I'm looking around at other students. There is a guy with baggy pants and a hat on backwards. The hat still has the sticker on it. He is looking at myspace when suddenly he shakes a little, then his head pops, spraying blood and brains on the wall and on the heavy set girl next to him. She just keeps working. Everyone does. His body slumps forward. His neck stub smears the computer screen. Seconds later a girl across the room jumps up to scream, but before she makes a squeak her head explodes. This time everyone looks up, surprised when, seconds apart like pop corn, everyone's heads blows apart and there body's fall slowly left and right. I sit still for a moment. While pink mist settles around me, on my face and arms, I pick up my bloody ipod and change it to Flower Travlin' Band. The dead bodies quiver, begin to move, then slither. Before long the bodies are on their feet doing the skeleton dance around me while I bounce up and down on the table playing air harmonica. I slip on a piece of skull on the keyboard and fall off the table. The bodies continue dancing. Some step on me. Then more, jumping on me until I die.

5 comments:

amber said...

that was frightening. did that come from your brain? what happened to the man i married? so gentle...didn't even want his dad to kill that mouse he caught in the bathroom...and now this. la has eaten your supper.

d. vanheule said...

YO!!!! datz my boy!!!! fuckin it up like a mad dawg!!!!


heh heh heh sorry amber. that was pretty genius though...

The Talbot Family said...

I'm seeing a brilliant music video. or even better short story.

J. Giunta said...

brutal.

The Talbot Family said...

this has nothing to do with the post. but I know you'll like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbFqQwrxao