Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sandwich

I rode twelve miles today. Whilst doing so I conquered my fear of intersections. I became a vehicle, using turning lanes and the like. Whilst doing so I had a female yell from her window that she wanted to eat me, to which I almost crashed trying to flash the ring. Looking back, I was probably just flattering myself. I'll bet I really look like a sandwich today.

(Turn and face camera 2)
"In other news,"

School is mutha f-ing demanding.

(Back to camera 1)

The neighbors/landlords have just moved their daughter and two kids into the upstairs bedroom of their unit. The one thats right on top of us. To cover up the annoying romping around in the afternoons, I've taken to playing loud music. It reminds me of being younger. When did I stop listening to my music loud? It's so much better that way.

I might have a job. Cross them fangers.

And... if you have money, come see some live music. Rio Bravo double feature in Ventura on April 5th. If anything come max out on the beach with some guitars and ice cream. Just do it. I will also be joining some old friends at Spaceland on Thursday night. Seriously, do it.

Photobucket

3 comments:

J. Giunta said...

I am terrified of riding a bicycle in the street. I was never allowed to do so as a child. But, I will overcome this fear soon and be cool like a Pool.

p.s. your wife has a nice rack.

d. vanheule said...

hahahaha a sandwich.

The Talbot Family said...

let me second what derek said. "hahahaha a sandwich."