Thursday, March 06, 2008

Out... of..... shape.

I rode Centurion up to the Colorado Street Bridge and back today. About six miles. Which is about nothing, but by entire body almost exploded. This sensation was a bit frustrating and even saddening, however it was also inspiring. I'm 27 years old. I'm supposed to be in the best shape of my life, and it's quite the opposite. I tell you this... not anymore. Not any damn more. I vow to be on that, or any bike three times a week. Next ride will be to the Rose Bowl. Eight and a half miles. Then maybe Art Center. Eleven miles. And I will continue this, until the amount of miles I ride match up with the amount of pounds I weigh. And so on, until I am riding a hundred and eighty miles a day and I weigh six pounds.

3 comments:

The Talbot Family said...

You go Mattie! Believe it or not, you'll be riding 20+ plus miles before you know it.

Anonymous said...

we need some pictures of that bike or any bike....or ride to redding and we can go on a ride together.

Matt Pool said...

I hope so Josh. How do you keep your ass from getting seat sore?

And Pete, theres a photo a couple posts down duderino. Centurion!