Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Workin'

So I had some local work get pushed around last week, and ended up having to go to Big Bear to make some money. I was pretty bummed, as we had made some plans for the weekend, and it would have been nice to stay in town, but the bills weren't gonna pay themselves. I figured I would try something different on this trip, to distract me and to give me an excuse to try my Windows Movie Maker out when I got home. So it's some pretty shaky video, snakin' drains and puttin' in heaters and maintainin' and the like.



Also, a new Modern Classic.

9 comments:

kcs said...

That was wonderful!

pedronegro said...

I loved the video but I am not sure if you spent more time filming or working. Also it was great to see a cameo by trucker. Miss you dude

rosie said...

Best thing I've seen in awhile. The Trailer. The Bob. The Mountain. All my favorites.

M said...

Effffffff!!!!!!

Seriously said...

I like!

- robyn

The Talbot Family said...

wonderful Mattie. Seeing yourself, Lakeview point and trailer are a welcome reprise from the day.

Seriously said...

rad. we should stop playing music and make movies.

Nick said...

You complete me.... seriously though I watched it, and watched it again with Laura it was so good!

noah! said...

nice job matt.