Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Saw these two last week

Photobucket
Petty was playing with Mudcrutch at the Ventura Theater, and it was beyond radical. I might even say one of the best shows I've seen, and from pretty close up too.

Photobucket
Sly doesn't look like this anymore. He's old and hunched and pretty nuts. Still amazing to see the father of the funk. He was throwing hundred dollar bills out at one point, and kept taking piss breaks until he eventually just never came back out and the band gave up. Good show though.

We've been well. Stupid busy, but well. I'm falling in love. No it's not another women. My wife rules too hard. No it's not a puppy though I wish it was, or a beer by the name of Rialto, which I'm already pretty twitterpated with (thanks to R.). It's a little piece of software by the name of Auto CAD. We have finally been introduced, and I must say, it's beautiful. We get to hang out some more tonight. Can't wait.

I've finally seen all the "Westerns" I've been needing to see. I'd put them in this order, from best to still awesome: #1. No Country, #2. Jesse James, and tied for #3. There will be Blood and 3:10 to Yuma.

That's it for now.

3 comments:

JP said...

watched jesse james last night. loved it!

d. vanheule said...

dude when you said that about auto CAD my heart serious skipped a beat i need to get my ass in gear! you've just inspired me. and i am stoked you finally saw all of them westerns i think my fav was jesse james. the soundtrack is amazing.

kcs said...

rumor has it you've already filled you calendar for sunday. Too damn popular, my friend.