Thursday, April 10, 2008

Music makin' man

I'm at Sage and Sound with my brother. We cut four new tracks that are a lot of fun. One's pretty Wilco meets Petty meets Springsteen meets pop. One's pretty Fleetwood Mac. One's pretty straight forward "GoCountry 105.1" country. One's pretty 90's. I've also been in the barn with Andy cutting Rio Bravo jams. Twelve new tracks that are all good timing down home ditties. My favorite is pretty Beach Boys meets Arcade Fire meets the Summer time meets bikinis. So theres that. There is also this movie, which is pretty genius meets exciting. Am I right?

7 comments:

The Talbot Family said...

RD jr. NOT looking like RD jr. is kind of freaking me out. But the flick does look good.

amber said...

you are pretty hot meets funny meets rad meets cool meets nice meets coffee.

d. vanheule said...

i need to get my hands on those!!!!
the preview is insane and RD jr. is hillarious.

J. Giunta said...

Black face! Yay!

Nate said...

do you have anything that's like sublime meets dave matthews band?

Unknown said...

Think you could lay down a...hot meets sweaty meets girly meets bikini meets California sun meets beach meets flamenco dancing meets Billy sometime soon?

RDJr. Defiantly black meets white on all levels.

Matt Pool said...

Billy I can cover the sweaty meets bikini meets sun part, but it might be a dude.